Happy 1st of the month
First day of a new quarter a new 90 days and new 12 week block. Mind blowing things can be achieved in 90 days / 12 weeks. I love treating 12 weeks as though they’re 12 months (check out the 12 Week Year book by Moran and Lennington).
This is the perfect day to refocus and reset your goals.
• What do you want to achieve in the next 90 days?
• What’s the most important goal?
• The goal that if you achieved it, it would have a huge positive impact on everything else?
• What’s that thing you’re thinking of right now as you read this?
That’s the goal you need to pursue with a passion over these next 12 weeks.
Be focused, diligent and consistent.
My one goal is loosing 2 stones (28lbs). Achieving this will have a positive impact on every other area of my life because I will be exercising, intentional about what goes into my mouth, intentional about the amount of water I’m drinking and the amount of sleep I’m getting.
Achieving this goal will impact on my;
• Business – the focus will have a positive effect on my business activities. I get some of my best ideas mid exercise.
• Family – I’ll have more energy and desire to be out in nature with the girls, bike riding, going out for walks and going to the park. Marriage also benefits from extra energy and increased body confidence (enough said 😉)
• Style – as my body shape changes I get try new styles, explore and get even more creative.
• Socially – I’ll want to get out more.
Let’s do this. Set an intentional goal! One push goal and let’s make it happen. Put your Push Goal in the comments below and let’s remain accountable each month and celebrate at the end of June 🤗💃🏽