There’s a word in the atmosphere about starting small. It can feel insignificant. What about “go big or go home”? If you only think big you could miss a powerful beginning.
3 Lessons from the ant:
- They aren’t phased by their size,
- They are hard workers and
- They are strategic; working all summer to store up for the winter!
Don’t let your size or the size of your beginning define, phase or intimate you. Be diligent, work hard, be focused, Plan your work and work your plan!
Things take time so be Consistent!
- Consistency builds strength,
- Consistency builds confidence,
- Consistency builds skill!
Start small. Be consistent. You’ll reap big results!
Proverbs 30:25 & 33 NLT Ants-they aren’t strong, but they store up food all summer.  As the beating of cream yields butter
For more on consistency check out Chapter 8 of my book Finding Divine Flow available on Amazon and: